Welcome to Zenki Shiatsu
Let’s work together to create a stronger ‘you’ to exist in.
Are you ready for change? Then I am ready to work with and for you.
Shiatsu translates to “finger pressure” and is an ancient Japanese bodywork therapy that can be deeply relaxing yet at times totally invigorating but always highly effective.
Some liken Shiatsu Shiatsu to an eastern version of osteopathy or ‘acupuncture without the needles’ but this really is simplifying matters as one can never underestimate the power of touch and connection.
A Shiatsu treatment will equip you, physically, emotionally and/or spiritually to gain and sustain a more enriched and fulfilled lifestyle.
An eclectic mix and something that will guarantee to benefit your health as well as helping you look fabulous.
I aim to empower my clients and give them the tools and advice to further/continue their own healing.
Recent Blog Posts
- Be Fully Present, Feel your Heart, and Leap March 1, 2017 - Be Fully Present, Feel Your Heart, and Leap by Pema Chödrön The on-the-spot practice of being fully present, feeling your heart, and greeting the next moment with an open mind can be done at any time: when you wake up in the morning, before a difficult conversation, whenever fear or discomfort arises. This practice is […]
- Shiatsu and Building the Immune System March 1, 2017 - Shiatsu & Building the Immune System An imbalanced immune system can inhibit any healing action and deepen or aggravate many existing ‘diseases’. A weak immune system, as a pathological pattern, creates a vicious circle in which the body is more susceptible to the invasion of disease. In turn the immune system gets weaker. Over time, […]
- Delicious recipe to share February 14, 2017 - Please please do not be put off by the word vegan in this recipe, it’s utterly incredible. Nothing extra needs to be added, it’s perfect as it is. I have served to hardcore omnivores and they absolutely adored it. Enjoy! http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/vegan-shepherd-s-pie/
- Natural Cough Syrup February 3, 2017 - I come across this incredible cough syrup, recommended by a nutritionist. I found myself with this horrible bug that’s been going around and an annoying cough so I decided to try this out for myself and the results were incredible. I will share the ingredients and how they operate below and hope that you share […]
- Pregnancy Shiatsu January 31, 2017 - Pregnancy Shiatsu Shiatsu is a traditional Japanese massage. It is a safe and effective form of bodywork in pregnancy and the postpartum period. Pregnancy is a time of extraordinary change and development for both mother and baby. Regular shiatsu sessions can help the mother to adapt to the changes that are taking place. The deep […]